This is a perfect summer, spring light delicious dessert. It is dainty, pretty and oh so cute.
Yet I’m not getting around to posting this until the September. Now when summer is coming to a close and I find myself yearning for Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes on a Saturday morning, and I’m rocking my favorite Drake sweatshirt in the evenings and on the weekends.
This can be easily adapted to use whatever fruit is in season. A new twist on apple crisp, perhaps?
These babies looked so impressive. But secretly, they were a cinch to make. Try em out!
Berries N Cream Wonton Cups
Adapted from: Pampered Chef: It’s good for you
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 container frozen yogurt
- 1 1/2 frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar